Re: dev wanted

Discussion in 'Java' started by Andrew Thompson, Feb 11, 2007.

  1. On Feb 12, 1:56 am, "Leonidas Kanakis" <> wrote:
    > Hello. I need an experienced Java developer for
    > a quick job. Notice he/she needs to be very
    > experienced so the time that he/she will need
    > to finish will be short.

    As short/quick a time as it took you to
    multi-post that message across 8 separate
    Java groups?

    Your post and posting style gives the
    impression that you expect miracles with
    nothing, within a tight timeframe, and
    are offering peanuts for it.

    You are a moron. P*ss off and stop
    wasting our time and bandwidth.

    (X-post to just 3/8, w/ f-u to c.l.j.h. only)

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 11, 2007

  2. Thank you for your kind, yet curiously biased, answer, sir. You sound like a
    gentleman that measures things correctly and decides accordingly. As for the
    so called multi-posting I have to say that I needed to post in a few groups
    since I need some help. Why such a bad tempered answered for nothing??? Did
    my posting provoked you in some way?

    Leonidas Kanakis, Feb 11, 2007

  3. On Feb 12, 3:13 am, "Leonidas Kanakis" <> wrote:
    > Thank you for your kind, yet curiously biased, answer, sir. You sound like a
    > gentleman that measures things correctly and decides accordingly. As for the
    > so called multi-posting I have to say that I needed to post in a few groups
    > since I need some help.

    We don't care. Your schedule and needs
    are irrelevant. This* is a discussion forum
    for topics related to the Java programming
    language, job posts are technically off-topic.

    Posts for jobs are often (barely) tolerated
    when the poster shows a high level of
    professionalism (you do not), and abides
    the accepted norms of the posting medium,
    generally known as netiquette** (you have
    not).

    >...Why such a bad tempered answered for nothing???

    Please fix that sticky '?' key.

    ** ..such as.
    - Lurking in groups to get a feel for them,
    before using them as your own personal
    announcement board.
    - X-posting to a small number of relevant
    groups, rather than multi-posting to a
    large number of groups.
    - Posting replies below the text being
    replied to, rather than above.

    >..Did
    > my posting provoked you in some way?

    Go buy a clue, then hire yourself a
    professional recruiter. If this 'pro'
    offers to drop your job add to the
    newsgroups, realise they are lying about
    being a professional, and find someone
    else.

    If, on the other hand, you are the 'job
    pro', I recommend you ggive the game up.
    You are pathetic at it.

    * Or at least, it *would* be 'a' discussion
    forum if I'd remembered to set the follow-ups
    as I'd stated in the last post, this time I
    really /have/ set follow-ups to c.l.j.help.

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 11, 2007

    Actually, you sent that "**** you" to all three.
    Mike Schilling, Feb 11, 2007