Re: Difference between Web Control Library and Class Library

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mythran, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. Mythran

    Mythran Guest

    A web control library is a Class library.

    A Class library is not a web control library :p

    Now, to further describe what a web control library is....it is a class library
    which allows you (by default) to drag and drop from the ToolBox onto a webform
    which. So, you can design a .Net webcontrol, such as a MenuBar for ASP.Net, and
    drag-n-drop it onto the WebForm. You would, of course, need to design and code
    for the MenuBar first, but that is an example.

    Mythran

    Mythran, Aug 24, 2004