Re: different display IE vs. Opera

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Ari Heino, Mar 22, 2009.

  1. Ari Heino

    Ari Heino Guest

    Ari Heino, Mar 22, 2009

  2. Ari Heino

    Paul Guest

    "Ari Heino" <> ha scritto nel messaggio news:gq54sm$2u4l$...
    > Paul kirjoitti seuraavasti:
    >> Hello, I have written this sample:
    >> http://www.orefelici.com/_private/buttons.html

    > I hope the rest of your markup is not as full of errors and proprietary stuff.

    Yes it is certainly full of much more errors, as I have been told in my previous messages some time ago in this news
    group.
    From then I have learned something (thanks to someone of you) and applied my new (few) knowledge to my website.
    The fact is that I haven't time for improving it, yet I am conscious how bad it is written.
    But I don't care, as nevertheless we are receiving much more orders than we can manage, and this is the main thing,
    after all.
    About spending money making it rewritten by a professional, why? It doesn't matter, in my case.
    Thank you for your advices.
    Paul

    Paul, Mar 22, 2009