Re: Different problem using 2003 server,1.1 and Web.Mail

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Juan T. Llibre, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. What do your SMTP servers' log files say ?

    Can you test with single sends until you repro the problem,
    and then check the log(s) to see what the return codes are ?

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 13, 2005

  2. That sounds like a network connectivity latency or intermittency
    problem between the web servers and the SMTP servers.

    Maybe you could set up a test to determine whether
    connectivity is up 100% of the time, or whether you're
    having either latency or intermittency problems.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español