Re: Directing dynamically generated html content to word from ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 3, 2004.

  1. This article explains how to generate Excel and Word documents for your
    ASP.NET users:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/09/asp200309so_l/asp200309so_l.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Nick Coppola" <> wrote in message
    > I did this in ASP classic and can't seem to find the correct was in

    ASP.NET. I'm looking to render some HTML in an asp.net page and instead of
    just displaying the results, change the content-type so it displays the html
    as a word document.

    > I've not been successful and can not see any docmentation for this in

    asp.net.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 3, 2004