    Will wait for valuable feedback.

    Thanks,

    I.A

    =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=, Feb 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=

    Lionel LASKE Guest

    It's not a specific ASPX function but more a HTML related tag.
    Try something like this
    <head>
    URL=http://urltotransfer/next.aspx;">
    redirected. If you are not
    automatically forwarded, please click here to enter.</a></p>

    Where 5 is the number of second to wait. Caution: it's not a
    "Server.Transfer" equivalent so you need a request/reponse to your browser.

    Lionel.

    de news: ...

    Lionel LASKE, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Hi,

    I was actually looking for something which transfers meto the desired page,
    after I click on the submit button, but waits for a message box to be
    displayed first and then the transfer to take place. I assume this code
    automatically refreshes after a certain duration. Am I right in assuming that
    ?

    Thanks,

    Irfan

    =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=, Feb 6, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=

    Lionel LASKE Guest

    You're right but you can add a page with a submit button and call my page
    from this button.
    So I guess you'll have what you expect.

    Lionel.

    To have your but you just need to call my code (let's say is Transfert

    Lionel LASKE, Feb 7, 2005