Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 28, 2004.

  1. most probably your checkboxes are inside your panels. you may want to remove
    them or not disable the panel since it is the parent.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 28, 2004

  2. Sorry, I didn't state my question well. My question is why is this happening? Does disabling panels affect how the viewstate is handled for these particular controls? Textboxes maintain their state.

    There are other things I can try, but it would be much less coding to simply disable the panel as a whole as opposed to cycling through all of the contained controls or something else.

    It just seems like very odd behavior.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBL?=, Jul 28, 2004

  3. show me some code, i'll look into it

    --