Re: displaying several images from a sqldatabase.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David J. Berman, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Hi I have tackled this HTTPHandler thing. Let me point you to some helpful
    article(s):

    This shows you how to make a web handler using .ashx files.
    http://www.devhawk.net/articles/imagehandler.aspx
    and more in this article:
    http://www.wintellect.com/resources/redirect.asp?url=http://msdn.microsoft.c
    om/msdnmag/issues/02/08/WickedCode/default.asp

    Also check out wintellect.com or codetoad.com.

    Something annoying about using the .ashx files is that you won't get syntax
    highlighting or tool tips. Sorry I was lazy / stupid and didn't bookmark
    the URL on how to do this but you can google it. The trick was to go into
    the registry settings for dev studio and copy the .aspx options into a new
    ..ashx key - but don't do this unless you find the article or you'll be
    spending the day uninstalling / reinstalling :)

    GL!!!

    "B" <@> wrote in message news:...
    > I do not know to create a page on the fly. Do you have any examples on

    how

    David J. Berman, Jun 24, 2003