Re: distributing programs on server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Brendan Duffy, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Have you looked at the "No-Touch Deployment" ? See "Deploying .NET
    Framework-Based Applications" in the MSDN. You may also be interested in
    looking at the "Updater Application Block" in "MSDN Patterns and Practices"

    Brendan

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/updater.asp

    Brendan Duffy, Jul 25, 2003