Re: DIV overlapping

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
    >
    > > I do not agree. Women tend to use another language when they speak but

    it
    > > would be quite easy for them to change the style when they write, if

    they
    > > want to because they have time to do that.

    > Anybody can do that in person, too, simply by acting. Of course it's
    > true that women generally _do_ have more time to plot because they don't
    > have to work as much as men, etc.

    Yes, but if a woman wanted to look like a man in person, she would need
    more than change some words in her speech....

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

    > "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
    > >
    > > > I do not agree. Women tend to use another language when they speak but

    > it
    > > > would be quite easy for them to change the style when they write, if

    > they
    > > > want to because they have time to do that.

    > > Anybody can do that in person, too, simply by acting. Of course it's
    > > true that women generally _do_ have more time to plot because they don't
    > > have to work as much as men, etc.

    > Yes, but if a woman wanted to look like a man in person, she would need
    > more than change some words in her speech....

    I've seen some teamster-faced women in my day. Of course, it does
    depend on where you look, too.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Dec 20, 2005

  3. "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
    >
    > > "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

    but
    > > it

    > > they
    > > >
    > > > Anybody can do that in person, too, simply by acting. Of course it's
    > > > true that women generally _do_ have more time to plot because they

    don't
    > > > have to work as much as men, etc.

    > > Yes, but if a woman wanted to look like a man in person, she would

    need
    > > more than change some words in her speech....

    > I've seen some teamster-faced women in my day. Of course, it does
    > depend on where you look, too.

    Or where you smell...

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero