Re: DIV overlapping

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
    >
    > > I do not agree. Women tend to use another language when they speak but

    it
    > > would be quite easy for them to change the style when they write, if

    they
    > > want to because they have time to do that.

    > Anybody can do that in person, too, simply by acting. Of course it's
    > true that women generally _do_ have more time to plot because they don't
    > have to work as much as men, etc.
    >
    > >> <snip>

    > > I see a difference between meeting people in person and not doing that.
    > > Perhaps you do not.

    > Naturally there's a difference but the latter doesn't preclude gleaning
    > specifics about the one with whom you have intercourse of whatever kind.

    Of course you can gather information of different kind by keeping in touch
    on the internet.
    Smell probably affects the sexual and alimentary areas. As long as we
    neither talk about sex nor about food, smell matters less.

    Perhaps "scent" is the word which suits most.

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero ... output:

    > Of course you can gather information of different kind by keeping in touch
    > on the internet.
    > Smell probably affects the sexual and alimentary areas. As long as we
    > neither talk about sex nor about food, smell matters less.
    >

    > Perhaps "scent" is the word which suits most.

    How do the cookies smell (you made for your girlfriend)?

    --
    Jan

    http://www.h-tut.at
    Jan Faerber, Dec 20, 2005

  3. "Jan Faerber" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero ... output:
    >
    > > Of course you can gather information of different kind by keeping in

    touch
    > > on the internet.
    > > Smell probably affects the sexual and alimentary areas. As long as we
    > > neither talk about sex nor about food, smell matters less.
    > >

    > > Perhaps "scent" is the word which suits most.
    > >

    > How do the cookies smell (you made for your girlfriend)?

    I am single and , I usually do not like cookies if they are used with
    javascript...
    Food is not only cookies... you know...
    How could have mankind survived without using taste and smell?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/faktaomitalien.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 20, 2005