Re: DIV overlapping

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 20, 2005.

    > "dorayme" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > good
    > > >

    > > I am working on a program that can include smells in web pages.
    > > and as attachments to emails. Spartanicus and others will give
    > > advice about not embedding such smells but making them optional
    > > and leaving it to the smeller to decide if he or she wants to
    > > smell such and at what intensity. In a way, this is just a
    > > development of your own thesis that freedom is very important.

    > Yes, it is a development somehow but it is something which I have thought
    > for quite a long time.
    > However many of us might be attracted by certain scents unconsciously,

    if
    > these have a low intensity.
    > Does the program work with scents?
    > Do you like cats?
    > Did you observe their behaviour?
    > --
    > Luigi Donatello Asero
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php

    I might add that scents perhaps work on the ground of genetical
    compatibility
    (people of the same group should be less attracted among each other)
    But I think that there are several theories about how scents affect our
    sexual life.
    [cut]

    On this purpose you may read for example
    the part under the title

    "HOW TO SMELL A MATE"
    on
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-1174.html

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/faktaomitalien.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 20, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

    > I might add that scents perhaps work on the ground of genetical
    > compatibility
    > (people of the same group should be less attracted among each other)
    > But I think that there are several theories about how scents affect our
    > sexual life.
    > [cut]
    >
    > On this purpose you may read for example
    > the part under the title
    >
    > "HOW TO SMELL A MATE"
    > on
    > http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-1174.html

    Bah, who needs to read that? All you need to do is stick your nose in a
    good place and sniff away.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Dec 20, 2005

  3. "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
    >
    > > I might add that scents perhaps work on the ground of genetical
    > > compatibility
    > > (people of the same group should be less attracted among each other)
    > > But I think that there are several theories about how scents affect our
    > > sexual life.
    > > [cut]
    > >
    > > On this purpose you may read for example
    > > the part under the title
    > >
    > > "HOW TO SMELL A MATE"
    > > on
    > > http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-1174.html

    > Bah, who needs to read that? All you need to do is stick your nose in a
    > good place and sniff away.

    On the grounds of what you have written so far, I
    would advice you to read the article but do as you want...

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 20, 2005
  4. "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
    >
    > > I might add that scents perhaps work on the ground of genetical
    > > compatibility
    > > (people of the same group should be less attracted among each other)
    > > But I think that there are several theories about how scents affect our
    > > sexual life.
    > > [cut]
    > >
    > > On this purpose you may read for example
    > > the part under the title
    > >
    > > "HOW TO SMELL A MATE"
    > > on
    > > http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-1174.html

    > Bah, who needs to read that? All you need to do is stick your nose in a
    > good place and sniff away.

    Again, I recommend you to read the article....

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 20, 2005
  5. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

    > "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
    > >
    > > > I might add that scents perhaps work on the ground of genetical
    > > > compatibility
    > > > (people of the same group should be less attracted among each other)
    > > > But I think that there are several theories about how scents affect our
    > > > sexual life.
    > > > [cut]
    > > >
    > > > On this purpose you may read for example
    > > > the part under the title
    > > >
    > > > "HOW TO SMELL A MATE"
    > > > on
    > > > http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-1174.html

    > > Bah, who needs to read that? All you need to do is stick your nose in a
    > > good place and sniff away.

    > On the grounds of what you have written so far, I
    > would advice you to read the article but do as you want...

    Okay, I read the article. (-A long sucker, that.) And isn't it obvious
    what the oh-so-mysterious *real* human pheromone is? Okay, let me give
    you a clue. It can be noisy, enhanced or attenuated, and often occurs
    after eating beans...

    If you like a woman's farts, you can probably put up with being married
    to her.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Dec 21, 2005
  6. "Neredbojias" <> skrev i meddelandet --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/uebersetzung.php

    > With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

    > > On the grounds of what you have written so far, I
    > > would advice you to read the article but do as you want...

    > Okay, I read the article. (-A long sucker, that.) And isn't it obvious
    > what the oh-so-mysterious *real* human pheromone is? Okay, let me give
    > you a clue. It can be noisy, enhanced or attenuated, and often occurs
    > after eating beans...

    I guess that you might need read much more on pheromones....

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 21, 2005
  7. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

    > > Okay, I read the article. (-A long sucker, that.) And isn't it obvious
    > > what the oh-so-mysterious *real* human pheromone is? Okay, let me give
    > > you a clue. It can be noisy, enhanced or attenuated, and often occurs
    > > after eating beans...

    > I guess that you might need read much more on pheromones....

    You know, when I first heard the word I thought it was a compendium
    meaning wailings by the ruler of Egypt. Made me want to see "The Ten
    Commandments" again.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Dec 22, 2005