Re: dmoz.org

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Kieran Seymour, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. "brucie" <> wrote in message
    > In post <1soWa.10274$>
    > viza said...
    >
    > > Has anyone ever got the open directory to sucessfully do anything?

    > after several years of trying yes

    Ah, nice to know it's not just me then.

    For my first site I managed to get into Google in four months. dmoz.org took a
    little over two years. I have high hopes of being entered into the Yahoo
    directory sometime in the next decade...

    Kieran
    The UK Sci-Fi TV Book Guide
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.seymour1/ukbookguide/
    The Telefantasy Times