Re: dmoz.org

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Igor Slyusar, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Igor Slyusar

    Igor Slyusar Guest

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:20:22 +0100, viza <> wrote:

    >Has anyone ever got the open directory to sucessfully do anything?

    Once I was lucky. I tried to add one of my project to DMOZ, but found
    no appropriate category. I wrote message to upper level category
    editor and asked him to add new category and put my site into it. And
    you know, he did it.

    Maybe it happened because we both were Ukrainians and site was added
    to Ukrainian regional category :)

    On the other hand I tried a lot to add my own site to Freelancers
    category and did not manage to do it during about a year. Every few
    months I try again to add it but nothing happens.

    Regards, Igor Slyusar.
    http://www.slyusar.com
    Igor Slyusar, Aug 1, 2003