Re: Do I need to learn silverlight?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott M., Jan 26, 2010.

  1. Scott M.

    Scott M. Guest

    If you will have a need to develop Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) that
    run in the Silverlight browser plug-in and that use the slimmed down version
    of the .NET Framework, then yes, you should learn Silverlight.

    Just as the full .NET Framework provides mechanisms to connect, store, and
    manipulation data froma database, Sliverlight can as well (although via
    different means).

    -Scott

    Scott M., Jan 26, 2010