RE: Does msdtc support SQL server 2005 64bit with web server 32 bit?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Allen Chen [MSFT], Oct 14, 2008.

  1. Hi,
    I've replied you in another post:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=MSD
    TC+config+for+transfaction+scope&dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    &cat=en_US_7e59df4a-dfb8-42f1-b889-19bb40bca7c0&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=&d
    glist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us

    Please continue our discussion there.

    Regards,
    Allen Chen