Re: download files

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET], Jun 15, 2004.

  1. Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET], Jun 15, 2004

    Mike Guest

    i want a link to doc's, exe, xls, etc files and allow the other developers
    to download them to their computer.

    i found one way, buy doing directory browsing, but i was wondering if there
    is another way

    "Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET]" <> wrote in
    message news:can1ee$...

    Mike, Jun 15, 2004

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 15, 2004

    Richard Guest

    Well, I suggest you read some tutorial about HTML cause
    basicly if a user clicks on a link, the user can choose to download a file.

    Or do you mean in an other way?

    Richard

    Richard, Jun 15, 2004