Re: Dreamweaver 4 Web Page Links Problem

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Pingu, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Pingu

    Pingu Guest

    Oh, I see. So I have to define site, can I do this on exsiting pages
    that I have done? And is there a tutorial on this I could just see
    how done or docs, I understand how it works, just see how to perfectly
    lay it out.

    Pingu, Jun 23, 2003