Re: Dreamweaver or frontpage

Discussion in 'HTML' started by JussiJ, Nov 22, 2010.

  1. JussiJ

    JussiJ Guest

    On Nov 18, 2:51 pm, "Abdullah Kahn" <> wrote:

    > Which one do I need to buy ? Which is the best ?? Price doesn't
    > matter , I am prepared to pay for a good program.

    If you work on the Windows platform then you might want to take a
    look at the Zeus IDE.

    Zeus has the standard sort of HTML features like syntax highlighting
    code folding, ftp/sftp editing, integrated source control etc.

    But it does a few other things like Zen coding:

    http://www.zeusedit.com/zforum/viewtopic.php?p=5139

    and easy HTML validation:

    http://www.zeusedit.com/zforum/viewtopic.php?t=194

    Jussi Jumppanen