    Monday March 13 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:

    > From:
    > What do you mean? I never gave you any opinion. Hello! You
    > there?

    Yes, I'm here. Okay you didn't give a opinion.. you asked me to do you a
    favor. Like I was saying theirs no links setup yet, just working on the drop
    down menus.

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... A rose by any other name would be really stupid.
    Gufus, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Gufus

    dorayme Guest

    In article <134.z1.fidonet.org>,
    (Gufus) wrote:

    > Hi dorayme,
    >
    > Monday March 13 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:
    >
    > > From:
    > > What do you mean? I never gave you any opinion. Hello! You
    > > there?

    > Yes, I'm here. Okay you didn't give a opinion.. you asked me to do you a
    > favor. Like I was saying theirs no links setup yet, just working on the drop
    > down menus.

    Dear Gufus,

    It does not matter that the links are not working. I want that
    you should strip everything but the script and html needed to
    display just the dropdowns... I want to look at something but am
    too busy or lazy or both to do it myself...

    regards

    dorayme

    --
    dorayme