Re: drop down

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gufus, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi dorayme,

    Saturday March 18 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:

    > .html file, the table appears nicely on the left. But then I
    > am in Australia. Where are you? What side of the world?

    Sorry... I meant left side... ops.. <grin>

    I'm in Clgary AB. Australia hu.. Vcool.

    > different language/method called css, you can and should.

    I'm just starting to learn css, so I'm just in learning curve mode right now. I
    just was writing some more java today to kill time, but now my time runs out,
    can I get back to ya. :) All my drop down menu are working fine.

    http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example2.html

    My new java code is only working in IE and Opera. :)

    Regards,

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... Jet engine theory: suck, squeeze, bang, blow!

    Gufus, Mar 17, 2006