Re: drop down

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gufus, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi dorayme,

    Saturday March 18 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:

    > Key words for Google tute: tutorial, css. :)

    Well.. still busy working. I can't thank you enough for your tips/help. Worked
    out good. :)

    What ya think now, except for the layout?

    http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example2.html

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... The more you run over a cat, the flatter it gets.
    Gufus, Mar 22, 2006

  2. Gufus

    dorayme Guest

    In article <134.z1.fidonet.org>,
    (Gufus) wrote:

    > Hi dorayme,
    >
    > Saturday March 18 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:
    >
    > > Key words for Google tute: tutorial, css. :)

    > Well.. still busy working. I can't thank you enough for your tips/help. Worked
    > out good. :)
    >
    > What ya think now, except for the layout?
    >
    > http://www.gypsy-designs.com/example2.html
    >
    > Gufus

    Hello Gufus, you mean what do I think about the page not taking
    account of how it is coded? How it is layed out before my eyes in
    a browser and how it operates from a user point of view?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 22, 2006