Re: drop down

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gufus, Mar 23, 2006.

  1. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi dorayme,

    Thursday March 23 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:

    > Well, I think he might have meant the way the diagonal rects
    > overlap the pic to the left (especially on enlarging text).
    > It looks terrible (messy, confusing, hard to read...) this

    Okay, that image is a (water mark) and I can very well fade it right out
    until it's barely readable. I always appreciate constructive criticism, I'll
    try fading it out, and removing it too.

    > The only thing I can add is lose the html validation logo,
    > it would mean little to the punters and it is... I don't

    Okay, I wasn't going to use it, remember this page is just a working example
    until I come up with the finished product, then the whole web site gets this
    layout, good design is always consistent, right. :)

    > want to hurt your feelings here Gufus... laughable to many

    Nope.. I appreciate constructive critics..

    > Or put it this way, imagine selling a Russian car of 1960
    > vintage (in brand new condition even) with a
    > mechanical/environmental validation sticker from 1971. The
    > sticker, today, would look sad as the car belched and
    > hiccupped its way from the car dealership...

    Very well said Sir. :)

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... CON is to PRO as CONgress is to PROgress.

    Gufus, Mar 23, 2006