Re: drop down

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gufus, Mar 23, 2006.

  1. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi dorayme,

    Thursday March 23 2006, dorayme writes to Gufus:

    > How do you write up your stuff? You use font tags and center
    > tags and this is puzzling if you are not using some wsiwig
    > generator. Perhaps you are working from old html books?

    All my code is hand written, no code generators here, and all my graphics are
    designed also by me (photoshop, paint shop pro... etc) Also all my CGI, Perl,
    Java etc... is hand written. :)

    Books.. a whole book shelf (5 shelves) full of books, I need to pick up HTML
    4.01 one day. Got some old HTML v3.2 books arond too.

    How about you? Hand written code?

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... Warranty and guarantee clauses are voided by payment of the invoice.

    Gufus, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Gufus

    dorayme Guest

    In article <134.z1.fidonet.org>,
    (Gufus) wrote:

    > > How do you write up your stuff? You use font tags and center
    > > tags and this is puzzling if you are not using some wsiwig
    > > generator. Perhaps you are working from old html books?

    > All my code is hand written, no code generators here, and all my graphics are
    > designed also by me (photoshop, paint shop pro... etc) Also all my CGI, Perl,
    > Java etc... is hand written. :)
    >
    > Books.. a whole book shelf (5 shelves) full of books, I need to pick up HTML
    > 4.01 one day. Got some old HTML v3.2 books arond too.

    yes, get that 4.01 book down...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Gufus wrote:
    <snip>
    > Books.. a whole book shelf (5 shelves) full of books, I need to pick up HTML
    > 4.01 one day.

    <snip>

    "HTML 4.01 Specification
    W3C Recommendation 24 December 1999"

    Not a moment too soon, don't you think maybe?

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 24, 2006
  4. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi Jonathan,

    Thursday March 23 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:

    > From:
    > "HTML 4.01 Specification
    > W3C Recommendation 24 December 1999"

    <smile>

    > Not a moment too soon, don't you think maybe?

    Any chance you can grant me more than 24 hours in a day?

    Gufus
    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... The bigger they are, the harder they hit.

    Gufus, Mar 24, 2006
  5. Gufus wrote:
    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > Thursday March 23 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:
    >
    > > From:
    > > "HTML 4.01 Specification
    > > W3C Recommendation 24 December 1999"

    > <smile>
    >
    > > Not a moment too soon, don't you think maybe?

    > Any chance you can grant me more than 24 hours in a day?

    Same 24 hours we all have...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------

    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 24, 2006
  6. Gufus

    saz Guest

    In article <134.z1.fidonet.org>,
    says...
    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > Thursday March 23 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:
    >
    > > From:
    > > "HTML 4.01 Specification
    > > W3C Recommendation 24 December 1999"

    > <smile>
    >
    > > Not a moment too soon, don't you think maybe?

    > Any chance you can grant me more than 24 hours in a day?
    >

    > Gufus
    > mailto:
    > http://www.gypsy-designs.com
    >

    > ... The bigger they are, the harder they hit.

    Need more time? Stop posting on usenet and use that time to learn HTML
    and CSS. Based on your number of posts this past week, that should give
    you a couple of hours per day.

    saz, Mar 24, 2006
  7. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi saz,

    Friday March 24 2006, saz writes to All:

    > From:
    > Need more time? Stop posting on usenet and use that time to

    I'm glad your enjoying my posts. :)

    > -+- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    > + Origin: Calgary Organization CDN Fidonet-Internet Gateway
    > (1:134/77.10)

    Gufus
    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... If a program is useful, it will have to be changed.

    Gufus, Mar 24, 2006
  8. Gufus

    saz Guest

    In article <134.z1.fidonet.org>,
    says...
    > Hi saz,
    >
    > Friday March 24 2006, saz writes to All:
    >
    > > From:
    > > Need more time? Stop posting on usenet and use that time to

    > I'm glad your enjoying my posts. :)
    >
    > > -+- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    > > + Origin: Calgary Organization CDN Fidonet-Internet Gateway
    > > (1:134/77.10)

    > Gufus

    In reality, I think you're a pompous a**hole with absolutely no coding
    skills and no desire to learn them. BTW - your rapid post again proves
    my point - plenty of time on your hands to learn HTML, you just don't
    have the desire. Go ahead, keep telling us how busy you are taking care
    of your clients.

    saz, Mar 24, 2006