Re: Dropdown date picker in .NET?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET], Jun 21, 2004.

  1. Phil Winstanley [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET], Jun 21, 2004

    =B= Guest

    Hi Phil,

    I've had a play with the first control you mentioned. It's good, but
    not perfect. It seems to have difficulty with drop-down lists on the
    page, either placing the calendar behind them or having to hide the
    drop-down lists the popup affects completely. It's not a very elegant
    solution for the purposes I need it for, which is a shame.

    Any other suggestions for one maybe using just drop-down list boxes?

    B.

    =B=, Jun 21, 2004