RE: dumping command-history in python interactive mode

Discussion in 'Python' started by POYEN OP Olivier (DCL), Jul 18, 2003.

  1. > -----Message d'origine-----

    ipython does it quite well, I think.
    But perhaps you don't want session recording, but only state recording. Then all you have to do is ikling some globals, which may be easir.

    HTH

    ---OPQ

    Ce message est confidentiel ; son contenu ne represente en aucun

    cas un engagement de la part de Dexia Credit Local ou de Dexia

    CLF Banque. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme

    partielle, doit etre autorisee prealablement par l'emetteur. Si

    vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir

    immediatement l'expediteur.

    This message is confidential ; its contents do not constitute a

    commitment by Dexia Credit Local or Dexia CLF Banque. Any

    unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or

    partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of

    the message, please notify the sender immediately.

    Consultez notre site internet www.dexia-clf.fr

    La cle d'une gestion optimisee du secteur public local

    POYEN OP Olivier (DCL), Jul 18, 2003