Re: Eclipse using nested packages

Discussion in 'Java' started by Andrew Thompson, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. "Gary" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to create nested packages in Eclipse, like:
    >
    > com.mydomain.myproject

    I have not yet needed to _create_ nested packages
    in Eclipse, but I imported the PhySci code into it. It
    has classes like..
    physci.toolbox.format.csv.CSV
    (4 packages deep)

    > Can someone clear this up for me? Is it possible?

    I just tried, and it wanted to dump the new package
    into the 'root' of the PhySci package (which, in fact it
    did) I then _dragged_ it into the 'csv' package.

    Their must be a better way of doing it, but you might
    be better asking the Guru's through the
    eclipse.platform group coming off news.eclipse.org
    (You register at the Eclipse pages AFAIR)..

    HTH

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.lensescapes.com/