Re: Editor with tree view

Discussion in 'XML' started by Jean-Marc Vanel, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Look at Xerlin or Pollo.
    Xerlin has tree view. Pollo is nice too, it has embedded collapsable boxes.

    I'm currently trying to promote a Java interface for XML Editors which would
    allow to plug in an application any instance of XML Editor:
    http://jmvanel.free.fr/xml/XMLEditor.html

    Jean-Marc Vanel, Jul 5, 2003