Re: email from C

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by brecht@sanders.org, Nov 4, 2012.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 4, 2012

  2. Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Sun, 2012-11-04, wrote:
    > Check out libquickmail at http://sourceforge.net/projects/libquickmail/
    > This C library allows sending e-mails with attachments.
    > It is designed to be easy to use and has been tested on Windows and Linux.

    Some advice:
    - If you want to announce some software you've written, just say so.
    - Don't reply to decade-old requests for help, which is what I'm
    assuming you're doing, either by mistake or on purpose
    - Don't do it twice.
    - Quote when replying, to give some context.

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .