Re: Embeddable XML Database

Discussion in 'XML' started by Mirch Masala, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Mirch Masala

    Mirch Masala Guest

    "Steve Dussinger" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone out there seen a C/C++ embeddable XML database? I'm doing
    > reseaarch for a new product my client is developing, and its going to
    > need to potentially be able to store a large amount of XML data in a
    > local repository.
    >
    > I've seen a bunch of Java projects out there, but I'm having trouble
    > scoring an embeddable solution in any other language, and Java just
    > won't work for us.
    >
    > Any pointers to such a product or, better yet, open source effort
    > would be greatly appreciated...
    >
    > Thanx.
    >
    > --Steve
    >
    > --------------------------------
    > Steve Dussinger
    > President
    > Vector Systems Design Inc

    IMHO, probably the single best place to look for info about XML database
    products on the net is Bourret's site:

    www.rpbourret.com/xml

    There you should be able to find links to embeddable XML databases, together
    with some blurb, etc.

    HTH

    akmal chaudhri

    Mirch Masala, Jun 30, 2003