Re: Embedding flash in local HTML page

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Oct 13, 2011.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:33:09 +0200, Christian wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to get the swf from this page
    > http://www.forexpros.fr/indices/france-40
    >
    > But if I copy the following code from the source(<object classid ...
    > </object>) to embed it inside an empty HTML page, it doesn't work
    > Have you an idea ?
    > Thanks.

    Because the swf file is not the video.
    This is bascially a script file which works in conjunction with the video.
    It may also contain the necessary controls you see on the player.
    Download the video, then change the links accordingly.

    There are other ways to do this and I have done it with a couple of
    different software things but don't know what they are off hand.

    richard, Oct 13, 2011