Re: Emitting   to HTML Output

Discussion in 'XML' started by Andy Jefferies, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. (Xeon) wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Anybody knows how to emit   to html output with XSLT?
    >
    > TIA

    If I'm using a XSLT processor that knows about html like Xalan (and I'm
    outputting html) then I just define the entity at the top:

    <!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
    <!ENTITY nbsp " ">
    ]>
    <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"

    then I can use &nbsp; wherever I like and it comes out in the html as &nbsp;

    Andy Jefferies, Jun 25, 2003