Re: EMULATORS

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Carl Prothman [MVP], Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Aisha,
    Make sure to install the "Device Update 2 for Mobile Internet Toolkit"
    http://www.asp.net/mobile/deviceupdate.aspx?tabindex=6

    I've used the "Microsoft Mobile Explorer 3.0" emulator with good success
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...familyid=226cc032-e1ec-4043-bfe6-09e5b314561f

    Also, you might want to post your Mobile questions in the following newsgroups

    Thanks,
    Carl Prothman
    Microsoft ASP.NET MVP
    http://www.able-consulting.com