    > see attached image

    Please, please, please don't do that. If you need to show us something,
    post a link. Do not waste everyone's bandwidth attaching it.
    Leif K-Brooks, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Leif K-Brooks

    Sims Guest

    > The Stoat wrote:
    > > see attached image

    > Please, please, please don't do that. If you need to show us something,
    > post a link. Do not waste everyone's bandwidth attaching it.

    Or in the case of my server the OP is simply rejected and i never see it.
    Sims, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Leif K-Brooks

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:02:35 +0200, "Sims" <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > Or in the case of my server the OP is simply rejected and i never see it.

    Ditto. Or maybe I've blocked it in my newsreader. I can't remember.
    Either way I don't see it either. :)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au