Re: Error Connecting to Oracle after an Oracle shutdown

Discussion in 'Java' started by David Rudder, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. David Rudder

    David Rudder Guest

    We use the Jakarta Commons' DBCP connection pooling package. It
    allows you to specify a validation query which will run everytime a
    connection is requested.

    David Rudder, Jul 30, 2003