Re: Error in run time:Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Serv

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Cowboy, May 20, 2004.

  1. Cowboy

    Cowboy Guest

    With NT Authentication, you have to make sure the ASP.NET application
    impersonates the logged on user or it will still try to logon using the anon
    account. You can set impersonation on in the web.config file

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    <> wrote in message
    > i am using ASP.NET and ADO.NET i am tring to connect to SQL server 2000

    installed on another machine from ADO.NET using the ASP.NET.
    > ASP.NET allowing me to connect and building the Query and the compilation

    process Successed, but at the run time the following message appeares:

    > Login failed for user '(null)'. Reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL

    Server connection.

    > I am logging in using username and password defined on the second machine

    and included inside SQL Server, and i am using windows NT Authentication.
    Cowboy, May 20, 2004