Re: Escaping a URL in XSL/T

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Swanand Mokashi, May 13, 2004.

  1. <a>

    <xsl:attribute name="href">

    <xsl:value-of select="http://www.myapplication.com/default.aspx" />

    </xsl:attribute>

    <xsl:value-of select="News Reader" />

    </a>

    --
    Swanand Mokashi
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (.NET)
    "George Durzi" <> wrote in message
    > In a simple XSL stylesheet that I'm using to transform a DataSet into HTML

    that's being sent in an email, I'd like to include a URL for the user to be
    able to click into the application.

    > Just a simple <a> tag

    > Getting an XmlException on the transformation. Removing the <a> tag from

    the style sheet eliminates the error.

    Swanand Mokashi, May 13, 2004