Re: Escaping a URL in XSL/T

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Teemu Keiski, May 13, 2004.

  1. Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    can you describe what the exception tells you? How do you have the XSLT? As
    an answer, if the URL isn't escaped and output format of the transformation
    is HTML; it will be encoded for you automatically (non-ASCII characters with
    UTF-8)

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    "George Durzi" <> wrote in message
    > In a simple XSL stylesheet that I'm using to transform a DataSet into HTML

    that's being sent in an email, I'd like to include a URL for the user to be
    able to click into the application.

    > Just a simple <a> tag

    > Getting an XmlException on the transformation. Removing the <a> tag from

    the style sheet eliminates the error.

    Teemu Keiski, May 13, 2004