Re: Eureka! How to create or get rid of scrollbars in Netscape

Discussion in 'HTML' started by rf, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. rf

    rf Guest

    "My Liege" <> wrote in message

    > > I really think you really have no idea about how the web actually
    > > works and how to design pages for it.

    > I really think you're a ninny.

    Oh, I can do better than that :)

    I think you are a bloody idiot.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 30, 2003

  2. rf

    My Liege Guest

    "rf" <> wrote in news:J5PVa.722$bo1.304@news-
    server.bigpond.net.au:

    > "My Liege" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> > I really think you really have no idea about how the web actually
    >> > works and how to design pages for it.

    >> I really think you're a ninny.

    > Oh, I can do better than that :)

    Ok, go ahead.