Re: example C code

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by rhowe89, Apr 11, 2013.

  1. rhowe89

    rhowe89 Guest

    On 25/03/13 16:04, time wrote:
    > I want to read example C code to improve my programming skill. Can
    > anyone point me to a book or web site where I can find good example C
    > code? Thanks.
    >
    > Time Cardamone
    >

    > --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

    I learned a lot from the IOCCC, (http://www.ioccc.org/), there are some
    that are more easy than others, and I especially like buzzard.2 from
    1992 which can be found here http://www.ioccc.org/years.html. It's a
    small interpreter for a FORTH (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FORTH) like
    language.

    You won't find a "good" example of C code, not in the traditional sense,
    but you will *learn* a lot. It takes time but it is worth it.

    --
    rhowe

    rhowe89, Apr 11, 2013