Re: Executable file

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jim, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Thank you Gerbrand,
    I am looking at it now.
    I might need some help, on what commands to use in DOS.

    I want to put this 'DOS commands' inVisual Basic code to compile java
    executable files (if you have
    any code it would be appreciated).

    Many thanks, Jim.

    "Jim" <> wrote in message
    > I am new in Java, and I've got a question.
    > Is it possible to create a frame (with few text boxes) and compile this to
    > an executable (single) file?
    > Could this be executed from a different computer (when the icon of the

    file

    Jim, Jul 4, 2003