Re: Export data to PDF from .NET?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Marco Scheel, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Marco Scheel

    Marco Scheel Guest

    hi clive,

    maybe these to links can help you:
    http://itextsharp.sourceforge.net
    http://report.sourceforge.net/

    i use the itextsharp dll., but i a'm only merging existing pdf's

    http://www.activepdf.com is my favorite component but yopu have to pay for
    it. more commercial tool can be found on http://www.planetpdf.com/

    good luck

    bye marco