Re: Export data to PDF from .NET?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ersin Gençtürk, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. you can use crystal reports that shipped with visual studio .net

    Ersin Gençtürk, Jul 18, 2003

  2. redistributing licensing ? this is aspnet forum, I am talking about server
    side reporting.

    Ersin Gençtürk, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Ersin Gençtürk

    Gary Varga Guest

    OK. Just read what I said as 'Licencing Costs' as I
    assume that it will be deployed to a web server (not just
    a development machine. I believe that when you deploy
    Crystal Reports on the web server it is not covered by
    the development licence provided with VS.NET.

    Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

    HTH,
    Gaz

    Gary Varga, Jul 18, 2003
  4. Gary is correct

    Refer
    ms-help://MS.MSDNQTR.2003FEB.1033/crystlmn/html/crconlicensingforcrystalrepo
    rts.htm to read about Deployment Licensing for Crystal Reports

    Reddy

    Srinivasa Reddy K Ganji, Jul 18, 2003