Re: Extended Call for Proposals for Presentations and Tutorials atPyCon SG 2013

Discussion in 'Python' started by Anna Ravenscroft, Mar 29, 2013.

  1. Just a followup -
    Alex Martelli and I attended PyCon SG 2012 and it was a wonderful
    experience. I highly encourage folks to consider submitting a proposal
    to this conference. It's a worthwhile conference and a chance to visit
    a fascinating place.

    cordially,
    Anna

    --