Re: [f2py] f2py problem

Discussion in 'Python' started by Guest, May 15, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Bonjour,

    f2py is a "dos" command, and cannot be run from inside python

    open a dos window and type f2py on the prompt (provided that you indicate
    the right path, or that you entered f2py path to the PATH variable)
    if "f2py" does not work, try to type "f2py.py" instead.
    Then read the help for the arguments

    @+

    --------------------
    Fabien WAHL
    Ingénieur Etudes Nouvelles
    Unité de conception de Turbomachines

    SNECMA, Division Moteur Spatiaux
    Direction Grosse Propulsion à Liquides
    Forêt de Vernon BP 802
    27208 VERNON
    FRANCE

    Tel +33 (0)2 32 21 72 77
    Fax +33 (0)2 32 21 76 30
    mailto:

    |---------+------------------------------->
    | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | Alberto Vera |
    | | <> |
    | | Envoyé par : |
    | | f2py-users-bounces@c|
    | | ens.ioc.ee |
    | | |
    | | |
    | | 15/05/2007 16:42 |
    | | |
    |---------+------------------------------->
    >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    | Pour : , |
    | cc : |
    | Objet : [f2py] f2py problem |
    >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

    Hello.

    After I installed f2py using Python, NumPy and Numarray software, I
    can't use f2py

    I saw this error:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
    NameError: name 'f2py' is not defined

    Could you tell me what is the problem?

    Regards.

    #
    " This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your computer system. Any unauthorised disclosure, distribution or copying hereof is prohibited."

    " Ce courriel et les documents qui y sont attaches peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire escompte, merci d'en informer l'expediteur immediatement et de detruire ce courriel ainsi que tous les documents attaches de votre systeme informatique. Toute divulgation, distribution ou copie du present courriel et des documents attaches sans autorisation prealable de son emetteur est interdite."
    #
    Guest, May 15, 2007