Re: failed to run struts examples in Apache+Tomcat

Discussion in 'Java' started by Wendy S, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Wendy S

    Wendy S Guest

    lixin chu wrote:
    > i have just configed struts in Apache 2.0.45 and Tomcat 4.1.
    > I can run struts-documentation but when i try
    > http://localhost:8080/struts-example, the following is displayed:

    Well, did you check the servlet container logs like it says to?

    It's rather weird that you're seeing the Struts tags on screen. If the logs
    don't say anything useful, I'd delete the struts-example directory
    structure under 'webapps', stop Tomcat, copy a new struts-example.war in
    and start Tomcat.

    What version of Struts are you using, and what version of Tomcat? (4.1.??)

    By using the port number in the URL, you're leaving Apache totally out of
    this, which is a good thing until you get it working with Tomcat alone.

    --
    Wendy in Chandler, AZ
    "BTW, Lucifer just called and he needs a pair of ice skates :)"
    Wendy S, Jun 29, 2003