Re: Fairly OT: Why "flufl"?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Angelico, Feb 4, 2013.

  1. On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Terry Reedy <> wrote:
    > I have mostly followed pydev since it began, and as far as I know, it is
    > Barry's private joke, perhaps developed in private conversations.

    Thanks Terry, Simon. I'll listen to that tonight when I get a chance
    (no way I can listen to nearly an hour of talk when I leave for work
    in half that time) - should be interesting. I listened to a bit of it,
    and it seems that the term did originate with the PEP. Funny where
    things come from!

    ChrisA
    Chris Angelico, Feb 4, 2013