Re: FAQ anyone?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tim Radford, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Tim Radford

    Tim Radford Guest

    http://www.alt-html.org/
    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/

    --
    Tim

    Tim Radford, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Tim Radford

    Guest

    A-h'm... [ Collapse of stout party. ]

    >On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:31:42 +0100, <FatBlokeOnBikepins@pinsmother-
    >truckers.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >> I've been following this newsgroup for some weeks now and cannot recall
    >> seeing an FAQ being posted every so often; is there one?

    >http://www.alt-html.org/
    >http://www.allmyfaqs.com/

    , Jun 24, 2003

  3. Tim Radford

    picayunish Guest

    When was making a web page, a
    :-? appears and wrote:
    >>On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:31:42 +0100, <FatBlokeOnBikepins@pinsmother-
    >>truckers.co.uk> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've been following this newsgroup for some weeks now and cannot recall
    >>> seeing an FAQ being posted every so often; is there one?

    >>http://www.alt-html.org/
    >>http://www.allmyfaqs.com/

    > A-h'm... [ Collapse of stout party. ]

    Which one.

    PS. How am I supposed to post my replies in a newsgroup?
    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart (Geen familie van....)
    http://www.semi-conductors.nl/ Links to Semiconductors sites

    picayunish, Jun 24, 2003