Re: Fastest template engine

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jean-Michel Pichavant, Sep 26, 2012.

  1. ----- Original Message -----

    Kindly ignore my post, I don't know why, I read web framework instead of template engine.

    JM
    Jean-Michel Pichavant, Sep 26, 2012

  2. Jean-Michel Pichavant

    alex23 Guest

    On Sep 27, 2:12 am, Jean-Michel Pichavant <>
    wrote:
    > Kindly ignore my post, I don't know why, I read web framework instead of template engine.

    Possibly because there's a parallel thread by Andriy on that topic :)
    alex23, Sep 27, 2012