RE: Fastest web framework

Discussion in 'Python' started by Andriy Kornatskyy, Sep 24, 2012.

  1. David,

    Thank you for your comments. Please see my response inline to your questions.

    > Well, lets break down timing something in a more scientific method
    > approach through questioning.
    >
    > What's your processor speed?

    Please see environment specification at the end of post. Here is a copy just in case:

    Client: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz × 4
    Server: Intel Xeon CPU X3430 @ 2.40GHz x 4
    LAN 1 Gb

    > What is the constant temperature of the internals of your system?

    The server environment temperature is constant: 18C / 64F

    > What OS, and version?

    Server: Debian Testing, Kernel 3.2.0-3-amd64, Python 2.7.3, uwsgi 1.2.6
    Client: Debian Testing, Kernel 3.2.0-3-686-pae

    > What other processes are running?

    There were used standalone server and client, with minimal to zero CPU/network activities on other processes (both, client and server, were dedicated to test purpose).

    Thanks.

    Andriy Kornatskyy

    Andriy Kornatskyy, Sep 24, 2012